Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Port Lavaca,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You should be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roofing system. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing desires.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you quality roofing services every time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofing contractors. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we think that you should have that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you need it the most. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be here for you. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. One of the largest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. You may want to think about having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can stay away from the extra cost and waste of materials. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. They all do different things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make sure it stays safe from things like water damage. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a dependable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying options you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. This material is good at preventing water from going into it and is strong. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it protected. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. We are pros in metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. If you want something that will last a long time, this is a great choice. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Port Lavaca,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look great.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.