Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Lockhart,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done correctly. We do whatever we can to make sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We want to make certain that we always give you a top quality roofing system so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you dependable roofing services every time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our professional roofing contractors. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are always working to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you desire it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. If they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. When water sits for a long amount of time, it will wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these kinds of things. We would like your roof to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would like. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is crucial to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. In return, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. If you need a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. The material provided is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the varying choices for you.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. Hail and crazy weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Lockhart,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer quality for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can discover. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.