Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Marble Falls,TX, can be hard sometimes. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We want to make sure that we always provide you a good quality roofing system so that you can depend on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you all of your commercial roofing needs. Our expert roofing contractors are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. Another service that we provide to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. When they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. A big issue that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get larger. You may think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is completed, it is typically easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do different things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water sits for a long period of time, it can end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. We want your roof to stay protected for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would want. These coatings are usually alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They can last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The material provided is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different choices with you.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. They have become a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very dependable. The great part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. Hail and major weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We are experienced at metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. This material is chosen usually because it is so strong. One part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to make certain it will not get rusted. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Marble Falls, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer protection for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.