Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Burnet,TX, can be difficult at times. You have to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. It is crucial that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you say. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to call us for assistance.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you dependable roofing services each time. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to get better for you. In all that we do, we will make sure to give you the best because that is what you should have. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make sure you have it. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be there for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The method of this is relatively simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than many other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water may get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make certain it stays safe from things like water damage. There are a lot of options that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The material provided is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. When you need to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick from. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Burnet,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.