Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Caldwell,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel good about picking us for your roofing job. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always listen to what you tell us. Do not ever wait to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofers. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always working to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them fixed. This is why it is important to be sure that you check up on your roof every so often to avoid these problems. A big issue that happens is that rust will develop and holes can just get larger. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you are not wasting any materials. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to give it additional protection. Because of its flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water might get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can end up causing damage. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are so many options to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular choice. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your roof is a built up roofing system. If you need a top quality roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. It stays in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing option as they are extremely sturdy. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the varying options for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is tough. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It is a prime contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to make certain it will not become rusted. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Caldwell, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still give you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe as well.