Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Early,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be there if you need them. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roofing system. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We always put the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. Do not ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our expert roofing contractors. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to call. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something bigger than it should to be. The issue with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Getting your roof replaced is a good option that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be sure that it is correct. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to give it extra protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we want you to have whatever you want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects great on your roof is a built up roofing system. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. It stays in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the options.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Early,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you can find. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.