Occasionally it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Brownwood,TX. You have to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. It is crucial that the roof is done right because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We make sure to put the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing desires.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you should have that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you need it the most. When you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. You should consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you will stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. This technique is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make sure it stays safe from things like water damage. With so many choices to pick from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will need to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. If you want to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works for a long time on your roof is a built up roof. They are reliable and will last around 25 years on your roof. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are very dependable. The great part about this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to keep your roof safe for a long time. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. If you want something that can remain a long time, this is a great option. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to make sure it will not become rusted. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Brownwood,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.