Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Navasota,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. Our company is here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you dependable roofing services each time. The roofers on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. In everything that we do, we will make sure to provide you the best because that is what you should have. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you need it the most. When you have an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. That is why it is crucial to be certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You might think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. You may want to consider getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and wasting of materials. When a restoration is done, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. If water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. We would like your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we can go over the options with you to see what you would want. These coatings are typically okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. If you need a top quality roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing option as they are very sturdy. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the varying choices for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof safe for a long time. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting for a while. If you need commercial metal roofing in Navasota, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe as well.