Sometimes it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Bryan,TX. You have to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is important that the job is done right because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. Our company is here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing needs.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our professional roofers. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are always trying to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. A large issue that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Getting your roof replaced is a good option that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. When a restoration is done, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If possible, you should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. When water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these types of things. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid option. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roof. They can last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. The material used is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. When you have to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from getting in. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a prime contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. You do not need to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to understand. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Bryan,TX is only a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.