Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Sweeny,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available if you need them. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a great, solid roof that you can count on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you dependable roofing services every time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofing contractors. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be sure you have it. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be there for you. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. A large issue that happens is that rust will develop and holes can just get larger. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. When a restoration is done, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do different things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it additional protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water might get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can end up causing damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be certain it stays protected from things like water damage. With so many choices to pick from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the strongest. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. The material provided is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. If you need something that will last a long time, this is a solid option. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Sweeny,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will provide protection for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe as well.