Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Rosharon,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. Our company is here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We make sure to place the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing desires.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our professional roofing contractors. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be sure you have it. When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to call, but we can be here for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. This technique is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We make certain that we provide many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water can get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. To stay away from problems like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. We would like your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These coatings are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. In turn, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your roof is a built up roof. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in place. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different choices you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are very dependable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. Hail and crazy weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to put metal and keep it safe. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential homes. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting for a while. If you need commercial metal roofing in Rosharon, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.