Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Lake Jackson,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be available if you need them. It is crucial that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to be sure that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing needs.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you all of your commercial roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the newest skills to be better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. An additional service that we offer to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be here for you. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The method of this is seemingly simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to give it additional protection. These roofs end up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water might get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may end up causing damage. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these types of things. There are so many choices to pick from because we want you to have whatever you want. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a dependable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. The material provided is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the varying choices for you.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than they have been before. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to put metal and keep it safe. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. This material is picked commonly because it is so strong. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Lake Jackson,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make sure your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe as well.