Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Freeport,TX, can be hard at times. You have to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is important that the job is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. Do not ever wait to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you any of your commercial roofing desires. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our professional roofing contractors. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you should have that. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you are covered. When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to call, but we will be there for you. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are dealing with. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You may want to think about having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We make certain that we offer many different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. They all do different things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water sits for a long amount of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are typically okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material provided is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. They are a solid roofing choice as they are extremely sturdy. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to keep your roof safe for a long time. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. When you want something that can remain a long time, this is a great choice. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Freeport, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will give you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.