Occasionally it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Danbury,TX. If you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. We do whatever we can to be sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to make certain that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you will rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently working to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will make certain to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are dealing with. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. You might think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not have to. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make sure that it is perfect. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
We make certain that we provide many varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and will not let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to give it extra protection. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. With so many choices to pick from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the best. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good option to pick from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from coming in. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose from. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential homes. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Danbury,TX is just a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.