Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Clute,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. We would like to be certain that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We would like to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue later on, you never hesitate to call us for help.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to get ahold of. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on smaller repairs. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. The process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be certain that it is perfect. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
We make certain that we offer many different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. Water might get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be certain it stays protected from things like water damage. There are many options that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. You will still be allowed to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The material provided is typically created from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. They have become a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. It can also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick from. It is a prime contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to understand. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential homes. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Clute, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will provide quality for a lot of years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.