Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Alvin,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We want to make sure that we always give you a good quality roof so that you can rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our professional roofers. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. You will always get what you deserve when you choose us. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make certain you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You should think about getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. This technique is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
The roof coatings that we offer will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. They all do different things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to provide it extra protection. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These materials are usually alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid having further problems.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in its place. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to choose from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from coming in. Hail and major weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It has stayed so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. When you want something that will last a long time, this is a solid choice. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Alvin,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.