Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Nash,TX, can be difficult at times. If you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that the job is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel great about choosing us for your roofing job. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofers. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are always trying to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you have it. If you have an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. When they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We make sure that we provide many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. Water can get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. It is a good plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these types of things. There are a lot of options to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They are dependable and will last around 25 years on your roof. The material used is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than ever before. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is tough. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Nash, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Be sure that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but are able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.