Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Hooks,TX, can be difficult at times. You need to be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is important that the job is done right because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roofing system. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing desires.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you all of your commercial roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are always bettering our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You will always get the best that you deserve if you pick us. Another service that we offer to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service In an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them fixed. This is why it is crucial to make certain that you check up on your roof every so often to avoid these issues. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get larger. You may think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not have to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any materials. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these types of things. We want your roofing system to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. If you want a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and causing damage. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to choose from. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. We are pros in metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. An advantage that is great is that this material can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Hooks,TX is just a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.