Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Johnson City,TX, can be hard at times. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there if you need them. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roof. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Don’t ever wait to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you should have that. Another service that we offer to be certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we will be here for you. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. This is why it is crucial to make sure that you check up on your roof every so often to avoid these issues. The problem with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into big problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process of this is seemingly easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof protected. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than many other roofs. These roofs wind up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. To stay away from problems like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. These materials are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular choice. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. If you would like to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your commercial building protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. If you want a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. They are a top roofing choice as they are very sturdy. When you have to go through the varying choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are very reliable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to install metal and keep it protected. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. An advantage that is great is that this material can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Johnson City,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and strongest that you can find. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will provide you the great look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.