Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Blanco,TX. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that the job is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are regularly improving our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you need it the most. When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. If they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get bigger if these issues sit. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Restoring your roof is actually a top option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This technique is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We make sure that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. To avoid issues like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we want you to have anything you want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. The material provided is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to pick from. When you need to go through the varying choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is strong. Hail and major weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to put metal and keep it protected. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this material withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential homes. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Blanco,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can discover. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.