Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Somerset,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. If you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is crucial that the roof is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to make sure that you feel good about picking us for your roofing needs. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We make sure to place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Don’t ever wait to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. Our professional roofers have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the newest skills to get better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. One of the biggest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these issues sit. You may think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not have to. Having your roof replaced is a great option that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. When a restoration is completed, it is typically simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it extra protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these types of things. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These make the roof able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common pick. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roof. In return, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. If you want a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to choose from. When you need to go through the varying options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. Because of their reliable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than ever before. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is strong. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to install metal and keep it protected. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to know. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. Commercial metal roofing in Somerset,TX is only a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you can discover. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still give you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.