Sometimes it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Schertz,TX. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. Our company is here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you dependable roofing services each time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our professional roofers. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. Another service that we offer to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The problem with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. This process is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be certain it stays protected from things like water damage. With so many choices to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These make the roof able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roof. In turn, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works great on your roof is a built up roof. They will last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing choice as they are extremely sturdy. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the varying options with you.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than ever before. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. Hail and crazy weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. pro that is great is that this metal can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. When you need something that can remain a long time, this is a solid choice. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Schertz,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.