Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in San Antonio,TX, can be difficult at times. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. We want to be sure that you are fearless in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We will make certain that we always give you a good quality roofing system so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. When you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. The process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make sure that it is perfect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than many other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water can get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can end up causing damage. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the best. These materials are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will need to be fixed to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your roof safe for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are reliable and will last around 25 years on your roof. This solid material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a good option to choose from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. Hail and major weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick from. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. We are experienced in metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to be sure it will not get rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in San Antonio,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.