Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Helotes,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be available when you need them. It is important that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do anything we can to be certain that you feel good about picking us for your roofing job. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to reach out to us for help.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you all of your commercial roofing needs. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are regularly bettering our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we think that you should have that. Another service that we provide to be certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service In an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to get ahold of. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the largest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. You may want to think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. This process is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
We make certain that we offer many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be sure it stays safe from stuff like water damage. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would want. You will still be allowed to walk on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common pick. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They are reliable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the varying choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick from. It has remained so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to know. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Helotes,TX is only a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer quality for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and strongest that you will discover. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe at the same time.