Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Elmendorf,TX, can be difficult at times. You should be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We want to make sure that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you can rely on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you all of your commercial roofing desires. Our professional roofers are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to call. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. You should consider getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will stay away from the additional cost and waste of materials. The process of this is seemingly simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If you can, you should consider having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to avoid damage. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of options to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. These coatings are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is important to make certain that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a dependable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The material provided is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. They have turned into a popular roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you need commercial metal roofing in Elmendorf, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you can find. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a tough roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe at the same time.