Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Converse,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. If you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. We do whatever we can to be sure that you feel great about choosing us for your roofing job. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We will make sure that we always give you a top quality roof so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our professional roofers. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. If they do that, they have the risk of missing out on small repairs. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a top option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to give it additional protection. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water can get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. We would like your roof to stay protected for as long as it can so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more popular because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. If you want to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your roof is a built up roof. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The material used is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a top roofing choice as they are very sturdy. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different choices for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than ever before. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. It can also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential homes. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. Commercial metal roofing in Converse,TX is only a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe at the same time.