Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Troy,TX, can be difficult at times. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. We do whatever we can to be certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you say. We will make certain that we always give you a top quality roof so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofing contractors. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you desire it the most. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to call, but we will be there for you. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. That is why it is crucial to be certain that you look at your roof every so often to avoid these issues. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You may want to consider getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be certain that it is correct. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very common and will not let you down. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water might get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be sure it stays safe from stuff like water damage. There are so many choices to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. These materials are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular choice. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In return, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your roof is a built up roof. They are dependable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. The material used is typically made from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. When you have to go through the different options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. Hail and major weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. When you want something that can last a long time, this is a solid option. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to make certain it will not end up rusted. Commercial metal roofing in Troy,TX is just a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will discover. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.