Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Temple,TX, can be hard sometimes. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. We would like to make sure that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will make sure that we always provide you a good quality roofing system so that you can depend on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
As your commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Our expert roofing contractors are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you deserve. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you need it the most. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be there for you. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be checked so that they do not wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. One of the largest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just get bigger if these issues sit. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you aren’t wasting any materials. This technique is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to give it extra protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these types of things. With so many choices to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the best. These make the roof able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof safe and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roof. In return, this will keep your building from getting too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material used is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. They are a top roofing choice as they are very strong. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the varying choices for you.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it safe. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. We are experienced at metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Temple,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can offer protection for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still give you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.