Sometimes it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Salado,TX. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is typically bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. We do whatever we can to be sure that you feel good about picking us for your roofing job. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you quality roofing services every time. Our expert roofers have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. An additional service that we offer to make certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
People often forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are dealing with. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You may think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. You should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and wasting of materials. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs end up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these kinds of things. There are so many options to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. If you would like to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in place. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are very dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from getting in. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great choice to pick from. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. When you need something that can remain a long time, this is a great option. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Salado,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can provide protection for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will find. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.