Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Harker Heights,TX, can be difficult sometimes. If you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. We would like to make certain that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always value what you tell us. Do not ever wait to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our professional roofers. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to be better for you. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them repaired. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Having your roof replaced is a good option that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be sure that it is correct. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it additional protection. These roofs wind up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will end up causing problems and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these kinds of things. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the strongest. You will still be allowed to walk on your roof and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will need to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great choice. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. It stays in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. When you have to go through the varying options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very reliable. This material is great at preventing water from seeping into it and is tough. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid choice to choose from. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. When you want something that will last a long time, this is a solid choice. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Harker Heights,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will provide quality for a lot of years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.