Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Bartlett,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. We do anything we can to make sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our company going. Don’t ever wait to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job done.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing desires. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofing contractors. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. An additional service that we offer to be sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to call, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this isn’t something you are dealing with. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get larger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Restoring your roof is actually a top option and is cheaper for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is typically easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If you can, you should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many options to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. In turn, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you want a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. It stays in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid option to choose from. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. You do not need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential homes. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will have to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Bartlett, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.