Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Beeville,TX, can be hard sometimes. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We do whatever we can to be sure that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing needs. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to be better for you. You will always get what you deserve when you choose us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. If you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. These repairs need to be checked so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This process is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more help than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. When water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. There are many options that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. It holds in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from getting in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. It is a prime contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. pro that is great is that this material withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Beeville,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will give you the great look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.