Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Smithville,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there if you need them. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. We are here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is an issue later on, you don’t question whether to call us for assistance.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you any of your commercial roofing needs. Our professional roofers are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make certain you are covered. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Often people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. That is why it is important to make certain that you check up on your roof every so often to avoid these problems. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Having your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be certain that it is correct. If possible, you should always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These materials are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it will keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it fixed to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular choice. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. If you would like to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. This is a dependable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good option to pick from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the varying choices with you.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. This material is good at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose from. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a while. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this metal can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. This material is picked usually because it is so strong. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in Smithville, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.