Sometimes it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Bastrop,TX. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. From the very beginning, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roofing system. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue later on, you never hesitate to call us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you quality roofing services every time. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are regularly improving our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. In everything that we do, we will make certain to give you the best because that is what you deserve. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. These repairs need to be checked so that they do not end up becoming something larger than it should to be. The problem with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Having your roof replaced is a good option that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. The method of this is relatively easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
The roof coatings that we offer will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will have to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a great option. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works great on your roof is a built up roofing system. This is a reliable choice and can remain on your building for around 25 years. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more common roofing system than they have been before. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it protected. It has stayed so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We are pros in metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to understand. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Bastrop,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you can find. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can provide you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.