Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Bellville,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available when you need them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roof. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our professional roofers. Although we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. When you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. That is why it is important to be certain that you check up on your roof every so often to avoid these problems. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get larger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. The method of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. With so many options to pick from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These coatings are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will need to be repaired to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular pick. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. This is a dependable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top choice to choose from. When you have to go through the different options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial buildings because they are very reliable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick from. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Bellville,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can provide protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you can discover. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a tough roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.