Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Jourdanton,TX, can be hard at times. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be there if you need them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they seem to be bigger than residential homes. Our company is here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We will make certain that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you will depend on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be accomplished by our professional roofing contractors. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we can be there for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. The issue with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You may think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. Restoring your roof is typically a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The method of this is seemingly easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We offer a lot of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water sits for a long amount of time, it can wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the best. These materials are usually okay to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roof. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in its place. Their strength and dependability make them a top option to choose from. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than ever before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to choose from. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. When you want something that will remain a long time, this is a solid option. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Jourdanton,TX is only a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.