Sometimes it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Charlotte,TX. When you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roofing system. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We want to make sure that we always provide you a good quality roof so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you any of your commercial roofing needs. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will make certain to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. Another service that we provide to be sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When you have an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is crucial to make sure that you look at your roof every so often to avoid these issues. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. The roof might seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The process of this is seemingly simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We make sure that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do different things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to provide it extra protection. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it can end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be certain it stays protected from things like water damage. There are a lot of choices to choose from because we would like you to have anything you want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make certain that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. If you would like to lower the energy bill for your home, this is the way. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They are reliable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in its place. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. When you need to go through the different choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are very reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and causing damage. Hail and major weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Charlotte,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but can still provide you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.