Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Corpus Christi,TX, can be difficult sometimes. You need to be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We are here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We will make certain that we always give you a good quality roof so that you will rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you dependable roofing services each time. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. When you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them fixed. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. The problem with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into big problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. Getting your roof replaced is a good option that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. They all do varying things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it additional protection. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. When water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays safe from things like water damage. We want your roof to stay protected for as long as possible so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These coatings are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works for a long time on your roof is a built up roofing system. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The material used is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a top roofing choice as they are very sturdy. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great spot to install metal and keep it safe. It is a prime contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. This material is chosen commonly because it is so long lasting. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Corpus Christi, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.