Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Lufkin,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. Commercial roofing is a very important job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roof. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really listen to what you tell us. Do not ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you quality roofing services every time. Our professional roofers are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. In everything that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you deserve. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you need it the most. In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to get ahold of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are having to worry about. The problem with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Restoring your roof is actually a top option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are a lot of options that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strong protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a reliable choice and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different choices with you.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. This material is good at preventing water from going into it and is tough. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it protected. It is a prime contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this material can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you need commercial metal roofing in Lufkin, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.