Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Diboll,TX, can be difficult at times. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We want to be sure that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you dependable roofing services every time. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. In an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to call. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. The issue with this is that over time, those small repairs turn into big problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You may want to consider getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we provide are able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to provide it extra protection. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it will wind up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. To avoid problems like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These roof coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make certain that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a great choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. If you would like to reduce your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They will last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in its place. They are a top roofing choice as they are very sturdy. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the varying options with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to make certain it will not get rusted. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Diboll,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still give you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe at the same time.